COVID-19 or CoronaVirus Disease, however, has its origin from Wuhan, Hubei province of China but has now become a global crisis. It has now around 2,50,000 confirmed cases worldwide, affecting more than 180 countries. Sadly, over 10,000 people have already lost their lives.
India has already suspended all tourist visas till April 15 amid CoronaVirus outbreak as per reports.
WHO has now officially declared COVID-19 as Pandemic disease. The last time WHO labeled a disease as Pandemic was “Swine Flu” in the year 2009 which had its origin from the USA.
CoronoVirus could cost the global economy USD 2.7 Trillion according to reports. Many countries have already locked down their entire cities, factories are closed, Tourism came down to the lowest and is not a good sign for the world economy.
Following symptoms may appear after 2-14 days of exposure to the virus:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Pain in the Chest
How To Protect Yourself
- We will suggest you not to travel anywhere until it is very important.
- Avoid going to sensitive countries like China, Italy, Iran, Spain, Germany where the Virus has spread its leg vastly.
- Wash your hands with soap at regular intervals. You can use Hand Sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth as it is one of the ways how the virus is spreading.
- Avoid Social gatherings like any sports event, marriage functions, etc.
- Maintain a gap of at least 6 feet with other people and avoid shaking hands.
Stay Safe and do everything to prevent spreading this deadly virus. Also, make others aware of your surroundings.